Tuesday, November 6, 2012

GO VOTE



It seems like our generation can tend to be disconnected from politics or feel their vote doesn't matter.  IT DOES!!  I won't put my political opinions on this blog but I will implore you to GO VOTE TODAY! 

My house kind of has the opposite problem and my husband has been out working the poles since 6:15 a.m. He believes in his candidate and has done (TONS) of research.  It makes me proud of him.

I stood in line with both of my kids for 45 minutes to vote.  They had fun.  We brought lots of Halloween candy with us and I bribed them with McDonald's if they were good.  Hey... it is America!  :-) 
 
Here is a link to find your polling place.



1 comment:

  1. Everyone has their favorite jeans in their wardrobe. They like to use them everyday. This is because jeans become more reliable and easier to adjust over time. And comfortable too. And today I have some ways for you to look more stylish in your favorite jeans.
    pme legend jeansToday, women wearing jeans have become fashionable, although the real reason for them was the comfort element. Nowadays it doesn't matter what size you are, how old you are when you wear stylish jeans, it can affect your overall look! That's why we cover this season in our latest article, Popular Jeans Clothing Trends for Valentine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity