Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Foyer Inspiration

I have shared my foyer problem with you.  (if you missed my foyer, go to Calling in the Pros)  Although I do not have a large budget for this project, I do want to make a few changes.  I plan to warm my space up with paint,  a rug, art, a settee, console and mirror. 


Now lets get inspired....
Atlanta Homes
these are dream spaces, if I had a million dollar spaces....

lh5.ggpht.com
ahh the symmetry!  What a great console table.


houzz.com
I love the color used in this room and who doesn't love a good built-in?

velvet and linen blog
I love everything about this picture!  The mirror and settee.

cotedetexas
I love the simplicity of this hallway and look at those baskets! (Potterybarn)


anitahollandinteriors



My house has a similar floor plan. The foyer opens to the dining room.  I love the settee and art.



Hope you are inspired!  I can't wait to share with you my finished foyer.



Rebekah

1 comment:

  1. Love all your foyer inspiration (especially that first picture with the molding and the brick)! Can't wait to see your make-over.

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity