Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentine's Day Ideas

This week has been exciting and crazy! Woven Home has been invited to sell our products at a local store, here in Lynchburg Va.  I will share more about this in a future post, but I have been cutting and sewing all day, everyday to make enough product for our display.  As therapy, in my down time I have been surfing Pinterest looking for Valentine's Day ideas, here are a couple of my favorites.....(all of these images can be found, and linked back to the original creator if you go to my pinterest page ((Rebekah Moody)) and look under Valentine's Day ideas)














These are just a few of the images I have found and loved this Valentine's Day season.  I think I will be running out to Michael's tomorrow morning to buy hearts and chalk board paint.

Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity